This article contains affiliate links, which means we earn a small commission from qualifying purchases and registrations made through our site.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is an RPG hero collector mobile game by Netmarble taking place in the Seven Deadly Sins universe.
Like many other RPG mobile games, 7DS Grand Cross features a code redemption system that allows players to redeem codes in the game.
Redeeming these codes will help you progress in the game as they contain useful rewards.
We update this post frequently to make sure it’s up to date. Therefore, we recommend coming back once in a while to make sure you don’t miss out on new active codes.
Here are the currently active codes in Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, as well as the rewards from each code.
Updated as of the 23rd of November 2022: 5 new codes added
|20221124||Code for chest|
|GC3halffesta||Code for chest|
|fiatlux||Code for chest|
|Peccatum1866||Code for chest|
|royalblood||Code for chest|
If you wish to help us improve this 7DS Grand Cross codes list, please let us know in the comment section if you find that a listed code has expired or if you’ve found a new active code.
Table of contents
- Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross codes
- How to redeem codes in 7DS Grand Cross
- What are secret box codes
- How to get more codes and boxes
Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross codes
In The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, there are both regular gift codes and codes for secret boxes.
To claim a secret box code, you need to have the secret box that it’s for, which you get from the notice tab in your mailbox.
Therefore, if you started playing after a secret box was sent out, you cannot use its code.
To ensure active codes work, type them in, in the exact same capitalization as shown in the list below.
By leveraging the rewards of these codes, you can speed up your progress.
If you get an error message when trying to redeem a code, it means that you’ve either typed it in incorrectly, that you aren’t eligible to receive it, or that it has expired.
If you notice that any active codes listed below have expired, please let us know in the comments.
Codes are usually issued by the developers of 7DS Grand Cross for secret boxes when big updates are released or for holidays, celebrations, and promotions.
We are adding all new active codes to this list as soon as we find any or are notified of new ones.
Therefore, we recommend you come back to this post every once in a while to check for new codes.
We always appreciate it when readers share new active codes they find with us or if they let us know that an active code has expired.
These are all the current active codes that you can redeem in Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross.
All the following codes and box codes previously worked in 7DS Grand Cross but have now expired.
How to redeem codes in 7DS Grand Cross
There are two types of codes in Grand Cross, secret box codes and regular gift codes.
Here is how to claim regular gift codes in 7DS Grand Cross:
- Go to the Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross code redemption website.
- Type in your member code (Netmarble ID), which you can find under player info in the game.
- Select your server.
- Type in a code in the ‘Enter coupon code’ field.
- Press confirm, and you’ll receive the rewards in your in-game mailbox.
- Open up the game.
- Click the Menu button in the bottom-right corner.
- Select Misc.
- Click Coupons in the bottom left corner.
- Select the event that the code you wish to redeem is from.
- Type in the coupon code and click redeem.
Here is how to claim secret box codes in 7DS Grand Cross:
- To redeem codes in 7DS Grand Cross, you, first of all, need the secret box the code is issued for.
- You can get secret boxes from the notice tab in your in-game mailbox when the developers sent them out.
- If you don’t have a secret box a code is issued for, you cannot use that code is for.
- Once you have a secret box, go to Menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Item Storage, which is unlocked after completing chapter 1.
- Go to 1-Use and find the secret box.
- Type in its code in the Enter Code field and click Open.
- You will then receive the rewards of the box.
Check out the previous paragraph of this guide for codes for secret boxes.
What are secret box codes
Secret box codes are codes issued by the developers of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross for players to use to open secret boxes.
When you redeem a secret box code, you receive the rewards of the code.
Usually, box codes and secret boxes are issued when new major updates are released, holidays come around, special promotions start, or other celebrations.
After a while, codes expire, so be sure to redeem them before it’s too late.
As codes can be announced on many different platforms, including the game’s own social media, it can be difficult to find them all in time.
To make it easy for you, we’ve created this codes list that gives you all active 7DS Grand Cross codes in one place.
Players of the game can take advantage of these codes to progress faster, so check back from time to time to see if new codes have been released.
How to get more codes and boxes
There is only one way to get more codes and boxes in the game, and that is to wait for the developers to issue new ones.
As codes and the release of new boxes can be announced both on social media, in advertising, directly through content creators, or through other means, we’ve made this list to make it easier for you to find codes.
We will add any new active promo code we find to this list, so you can keep up with new codes by simply checking out this post once in a while.
That’s all the codes we have for The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross!
If you wish to improve our code list for 7DS Grand Cross, please let us know in the comment section if you find any new active codes or if you notice any active codes expiring.