X-HERO: Idle Avengers is an RPG hero collection and battle game by Glaciers Game.
In the game, you collect heroes, build a team, and fight levels of various enemies.
Along your journey, you’ll gather resources and items to train and upgrade your avengers.
When you are confident in your skills, you can test your team against others in the cross-server wars!
In this guide, we give you tips and tricks to get a great start in the game.
Table of contents
- Basics of the game
- Avenger factions and classes
- How to get Avengers and summon rates
- Summon bar levels and rewards
- Resources for growth
Basics of the game
In the X-HERO: Idle Avengers, your main goal is to collect heroes, known as Avengers in the game, assemble a powerful team, and progress by beating levels of enemies and bosses.
When you start the game, you get a free ordinary hero and will be shown an example of how the battles work.
Then you have to choose another hero from two possible options. Then, the in-game tutorial will show you the basics of the game to get you accustomed.
The game consists of a series of battles where you choose the Avengers on your team, and they then automatically do the fighting for you.
As you progress through the game, your job is to upgrade your Avengers and optimize your team composition.
Furthermore, to keep up with the increasing difficulty of enemies, you have to be smart with your team’s ability and synergy.
In order words, you have to be the brains behind your team to keep on doing well in the game.
You can put a total of six different Avengers on your team at a time.
All Avengers belong to a faction, have a role, rarity, and unique set of skills, creating an opportunity for you to experiment with different teams and playstyles.
As you progress through the game, you, of course, want to use Avengers of higher rarity.
Avenger factions and classes
There are a total of six factions in X-HERO: Idle Avengers.
Each Avenger belongs to one of these:
Each Avengers also comes with a unique set of skills and abilities.
Therefore, we suggest you look into your newly obtained hero abilities and attributes to see how you might be able to use them to optimize your team.
Besides faction, each Avenger is also a class.
The different classes in the game are:
The Camp Restraint system is something you should consider as well.
It makes Avengers deal extra damage to some Avengers and take extra damage from some Avengers depending on their faction.
Here you can see an overview of who factions deal extra damage to and take extra damage from. (Restrains means deal extra damage to and restricted by means takes extra damage from).
- Dark – restrains Superhuman heroes but is restricted by Nature heroes.
- Superman – restrains Technology heroes but is restricted by Dark heroes.
- Technology – restrains Nature heroes but is restricted by Superman heroes.
- Nature – restrains Dark heroes but is restricted by Technology heroes.
- Universe – restrains God heroes but is restricted by God heroes.
- God – restrains Universe heroes but is restricted by Universe heroes.
Having heroes of different classes and factions usually results in a stronger team, so take that into consideration when making your team.
How to get Avengers and summon rates
There are several ways to get Avengers in X-HERO: Idle Avengers, including events, progressing through the game, quests, and more.
But the most common way to get Avengers is by summoning them in the Summon Tower.
You can summon Avengers from four types of summons options:
- Faction summoning
- Hero summoning
- Love summoning
- Card summoning
For the faction hero summons, you need Excellent Faction Scrolls ( 1 scroll per draw).
You get one free summon through both the hero and love summon types every three and a half hours.
If you wish to summon more than once for the hero summoning in the hero type, you need to use diamonds (250 for one draw and 2200 for ten draws) or Common Hero Scrolls.
For love summoning, you need Love Points (10 for one and 100 for ten draws), which you get from friends.
For the card-type summoning, you need to collect cards from faction summons.
Here is an overview of the summoning rates of each type of summoning.
Normal four factions
- Rare: 91.2%
- Excellent: 8.8%
- Rare: 95.2%
- Excellent: 4.8%
Every time you use 1 Excellent Faction Scroll, you get 1 Faction Crystal and 50 Faction Cards!
- Normal: 55.2%
- Rare: 40%
- Excellent: 40.8%
- Normal: 79%
- Rare: 20%
- Excellent: 1%
All of your summonses except love summons count towards the rewards bar you see at the top of the summon page.
When it fills up, be sure to claim the rewards from it.
Summon bar levels and rewards
Rewards from filling up the summon bar are useful and something to look forward to, so here is an overview of the rewards from reaching each level.
- 1st level: – You get to choose one of four rare heroes.
- 2nd level: – You get to choose one of four rare heroes.
- 3rd level: – You get to choose one of three excellent heroes.
- 4th level: – You get to choose one of four rare heroes.
- 5th level: – You get to choose one of three excellent heroes.
- 6th level: – 24 hours worth of Gold, Hero EXP, and Enchantment Stone, Hero Optional Card to receive a random excellent hero from one of the four factions (Superhuman, Nature, Dark, Technology).
- 7th level: – 24 hours worth of Gold, Hero EXP, and Enchantment Stone, Hero Optional Card to receive a random excellent hero from one of the four factions.
- 8th level: – 24 hours worth of Gold, Hero EXP, and Enchantment Stone, Hero Optional Card to receive a random excellent hero from one of the four factions.
- 9th level: – 24 hours worth of Gold, Hero EXP, and Enchantment Stone, Hero Optional Card to receive a random excellent hero from one of the four factions.
After you summon 500 times, it will upgrade to Advanced level, and you will get an additional reward.
Resources for growth
In X-Hero: Idle Avengers, you have to collect and use multiple items to level up, upgrade, and evolve your Avengers.
Making your Avengers stronger is an essential part of the game.
Therefore, you should always remember to claim all your rewards from completed chapters, mail, checking in daily, events, and the hero pass.
Another way to get more resources as well as boost your team and progress is to join a Union.
A Union is just like a guild or clan in other games, a group of allies that’ll help you progress faster and get more resources.
Be sure to collect your loot from Auto Yield that you generated while staying idle.
Adding players to your friend list will also be of great help as they can send you love points for summons.
Other ways to get your hands on extra resources in the game include recycling items you don’t need anymore and resetting heroes you don’t need anymore.
Collecting stars from completed chapter battles gives you chests that also contain resources, including heroes.
And now you are ready to assemble your own elite team of Avengers to save the world.
Just don’t forget to evolve and awaken them for even more power.
Hopefully, this guide will help you progress and grow faster in the game.
If you have any other tips and tricks for X-HERO: Idle Avengers that you believe should be included in this guide, then let us know in the comment section below.