All Star Tower Defense is a game mode in Roblox, in which you defend against waves of enemies by building towers, known as characters.
In All Star Tower Defense, you need different resources, including Gems and Gold to summon characters.
These resources can be obtained by redeeming codes, which are issued by the developers for players to claim free rewards.
We update this post frequently to make sure it’s up to date. Therefore, we recommend coming back once in a while to make sure you don’t miss out on new active codes.
Here are the currently active codes in All Star Tower Defense, as well as the rewards from each code.
Updated as of the 8th of September 2023: 2 New codes added.
|TheDrumsOfLiberation||150 Stardust, 2,500 Gems|
If you wish to help us improve this All Star Tower Defense codes list, please let us know in the comment section if you find that a listed code has expired or if you’ve found a new active code.
Table of Contents
- All Star Tower Defense codes
- How to redeem codes in All Star Tower Defense
- What are codes
- How to get more codes
All Star Tower Defense codes
Redeeming codes in All Star Tower Defense will help you get more resources and items.
You need the gems to summon characters – check out the best characters in All Star Tower Defense.
Especially at the beginning of the game, these codes will help you progress faster.
To ensure active codes work, type them in, in the exact same capitalization as shown in the list below or table above.
If you don’t get any rewards and the code doesn’t disappear when typing it in, in the game, it means that the code has expired.
If you notice that any active codes listed below have expired, please let us know in the comments.
Codes are usually issued by the developers of All Star Tower Defense when big updates are released or when new milestones are reached for the game or their social media.
We are adding all new active codes to this list as soon as we find any or are notified of new ones.
Therefore, we recommend you come back to this post every once in a while to check for new codes.
We always appreciate it when readers share new active codes they find with us or if they let us know that an active code has expired.
These are all the current active codes that you can redeem in All Star Tower Defense.
- UniverseReset (150 Stardust)
- NewWorld2 (150 Stardust)
- TheDrumsOfLiberation – (150 Stardust, 2,500 Gems)
- TheDrumsOfLiberation2 – (50 Stardust)
All the following codes have previously worked but have now expired.
- Minishutdown (200 Gems)
- handsoftime (2 EXP III’s)
- lovetofightastd (150 Gems)
- gameone2021 (500 Gems)
- subinferman (50 Gems)
- subtome (80 gems)
- thisisthenewestcode (150 Gems)
- isitthenewerayet (150 Gems)
- hchgaming (150 Gems)
- somemorenewcoode (150 Gems)
- helloworld2021 (150 Gems)
- 1bvisit1b (1,000 Gems)
- 1billionvisit21drip (Goku Drip character, 200 Gems, 300 Gold)
- eastercoda21 (150 Gems)
- diamondnowina (150 Gems)
- yellowsix (150 Gems)
- ohmahgawdskill (150 Gems)
- tysmfor1mfavorite (750 Gems, 750 Gold, EXP III)
- 4thofjulyupdate (250 Gems, 250 Gold, EXP III)
- melonmen1 (150 stardust)
- minicode15 (150 stardust)
- newupdcode2 (150 stardust)
- newupdcode3 (150 stardust, 1000 gems)
- blamsponge (x240 Stardust; x3,000 Gems; x1,000 Gold)
- diablo12 (x5 Stardust; x1 Omega Rare EXP IV)
- maintenacecode15 (x100 Stardust; x4 Omega Rare EXP IV)
- sorryforlongdelay (x150 Stardust; x3,000 Gems – You need to be level 45+ to claim)
- navyxflame170kyoutubereal (x100 Stardust; x1,000 Gems; x1,000 Gold)
- happylatemothersday (150 Stardust, 2,000 Gems)
- navyxflamelate200kcodeomg (Zamasu Evolve Token, 100 Stardust, Ultra SSJ3 Rose Goku Black Unit)
- rolerewardcode (250 Stardust)
- Chainsmoke91 (Rewards)
- Blamsdefnotlate300kcode (100 Stardust, 2750 Gems, 1000 Gold)
- ASTDEggOpenedFinally (100 Stardust, 2750 Gems, 1000 Gold)
- youtubekingluffy350kdone (White Star Ball)
- july4threalupdate (2000x Gems, 150x Stardust, 1x July 4th Code Unit)
- sorryfordelayupdate2 (2000x Gems, 200x Stardust)
- abouttimesnowrbx2023 (1x Ice X-Marine)
- NavyXFlameOtherCode (50x Stardust)
How to redeem codes in All Star Tower Defense
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to redeem codes in All Star Tower Defense:
- Open up All Star Tower Defense from the Roblox website or app.
- Click the settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Type in an active code in the ‘ENTER CODE’ field.
- The code will automatically be redeemed if it is active.
If the code doesn’t automatically get redeemed when typed in, it’s expired.
Check out the previous paragraph of this guide for active All Star Tower Defense codes.
What are codes
Codes are special codes issued by the developers of All Star Tower Defense for players to redeem in their game.
When you redeem codes, you receive the rewards of the code.
Usually, redemption codes are issued when new major updates are released, or major milestones are reached.
After a while, codes expire, so be sure to redeem them before it’s too late.
As codes can be announced on many different platforms, including the game’s own social media, it can be difficult to find them all in time.
To make it easy for you, we’ve created this codes list that gives you all active All Star Tower Defense codes in one place.
Players of the game can take advantage of these codes to progress faster, so check back from time to time to see if new codes have been released.
How to get more codes
There is only one way to get more codes in the game, and that is to wait for the developers to issue new ones.
As codes can be announced both on social media, in advertising, directly through content creators, or through other means, we’ve made this list to make it easier for you to find codes.
We will add any new active promo code we find to this list, so you can keep up with new codes by simply checking out this post once in a while.
That’s all the codes we have for All Star Tower Defense!
If you wish to improve our code list for All Star Tower Defense, please let us know in the comment section if you find any new active codes or if you notice any active codes expiring.