One of the most important buildings on your farm in Stardew Valley is the greenhouse. This is one of the only places where you can grow crops every day, no matter the season.
Players will first see the greenhouse at the start of the game in horrible condition. After either repairing it with the help of the Community Center or JojaMart, you might not like where it is situated.
Recommended Read: Can You Move Fruit Trees in Stardew Valley?
Since the farm is really big, the greenhouse has many spots where it could sit, so why leave it in the same place your grandfather left it?
Well, the real question is if you can actually move the greenhouse in Stardew Valley. And, if you can, how you can actually place it somewhere else? You can find the answer to both questions below.
Table of Contents
Can You Move the Greenhouse in Stardew Valley?
Yes, you can move the greenhouse in Stardew Valley at any time once it has been repaired for no extra cost.
If you haven’t repaired it yet, you will just have to leave it there until you either complete the Pantry Bundles at the Community Center or buy the upgrade from JojaMart for 35k g.
How to Move the Greenhouse in Stardew Valley
To move the greenhouse in Stardew Valley, you will have to follow these simple steps:
- Head over to the Carpenter’s Shop (open from 9 AM to 5 PM, except on Tuesdays).
- Speak to Robin at the counter.
- Select the “Construct Farm Buildings” option.
- To the lower right side of the menu that just appeared, you will see four buttons. Press the one to the left named “Move Buildings.”
- Move the camera using the movement keys or just move the mouse to the edge of the screen to find the greenhouse and select it.
- Move the greenhouse wherever you want.
- Once you’re done, press the exit button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Unfortunately, you can’t move the greenhouse to some place where there are things in the way, such as trees or even seeds. This is why you will have to prepare the land on your Stardew Valley farm where you want to move the greenhouse before coming to Robin.
Since it doesn’t cost anything but time, you can move the greenhouse as many times as you want until you are satisfied with its location.
Also, don’t worry if you have crops and fruit trees inside the greenhouse when you want to move it, since nothing will happen to them. You can safely move the greenhouse and all the plants inside it without any real repercussions.
That’s everything you need to know about how to move the greenhouse in Stardew Valley!
Have any input or suggestions for this guide? Let us know in the comment section below.