This article contains affiliate links, which means we earn a small commission from qualifying purchases and registrations made through our site.
State of Survival is one of the biggest strategy mobile games currently on the market.
Most strategy mobile games, including State of Survival, have a gift redemption code system, allowing players to redeem rewards.
All codes are issued by the game developer themselves and often done in relation to the release of new events and contents.
You can speed up your progress by redeeming codes, as the resources they give will help you grow your city and upgrade your heroes.
This list contains all the current rewards you can claim in State of Survival and will be updated continuously.
Table of contents
- State of Survival codes
- How to redeem gift redemption codes
- What are gift redemption codes
- How to get more codes
- No more redemption chances remaining message
State of Survival codes
Be sure to type in the codes listed below with the same capitalization as shown if you receive an error message.
If you keep receiving an error message when typing in a code, it means that it has either expired or that you aren’t eligible to receive it.
To help other players who use our list, please let us know in the comment section if you find that any listed active code has expired.
Most games that release codes continue to do so as long as the developers are actively creating new content for the game.
Therefore, you should expect more State of Survival codes to be released as new updates and events are released.
Usually, codes are announced on the game’s social media pages like Facebook and Discord, so keep an eye out on these for more codes.
We greatly appreciate it when readers let us know of new codes in the comment section below.
Also, let us know if you find that some of the below-listed codes have expired.
We greatly appreciate when readers share active codes with us in the comment section below.
The following codes have been confirmed as being active as of the 7th of August 2021.
- sos1234 (500 Biocaps, 1 Epic Search Map, 5 Rusty Fragments, 100x 1,000 Gas, 100x 1,000 Metal, 300x 1,000 Food, 300x 1,000 Wood) (new players only)
All of the following codes have previously worked but are now expired.
- 1442 (300x Biocaps, 1k Food, 1k Wood, 1k Metal, 1k Gas)
- meilenstein (500x Biocaps, 2x Epic Search Map)
- awesomesos (2x 1k Biocaps, 2x Epic Search Map, 200x Chief EXP, 10x Rusty Fragments, 300x 1k Metal, 300x 1k Food, 300x 1k Wood, 1x Fire Fury HQ Skin 1 Day) (New accounts)
- Samsung (2x 1k Biocaps, 2x Epic Search Maps, 10 Rusty Fragments, 100 Chief EXP, 1 Fire Fury HQ Skin 1 day)
- Countdown (300x Biocaps, 10x 5 minute Speedups)
- noahsos (only for new players)
- HAEMATOM (2x 1k Biocaps, 10x Epic Hero Fragments, 100x 200 Chief EXP, 10x Rusty Fragments, 300x 1k Metal, 300x 1k Food, 300x 1k Wood, Fire Fury HQ Skin 1 day) (some players only)
- Gorhappynewyear (500 Biocaps, 1 Epic Search Map)
- sos999 (1,000 Biocaps, 2 Epic Search Maps, 100x 200 Chief EXP, 10 Rusty Fragments, 300x 1,000 Metal, 300x 1,000 Food, 300x 1,000 Wood) (new players only)
- sospring (500 Biocaps, Epic Search Map)
- 2021SPASX01 (500 Biocaps, 10x 5-Minute Speedups)
- S13A9A1D3804 (50 Biocaps, Advanced Search Map, 3x 1,000 Gas, 3x 1,000 Metal, 3x 1,000 Food, 3x 1,000 Wood, 3x 5-Minute Training Speedups, 3x 5-Minute Research Speedups)
- SD406B202C12 (50 Biocap, Epic Hero Badge, Epic Hero Fragment, Advanced Search Map, 5x 1,000 Gas, 5x 1,000 Metal, 5x 1,000 Food, 5x 1,000 Wood, 4x 5-Minute Training Speedups, 4x 5-Minute Construction Speedups, 4x 5-Minute Research Speedups)
- SFA773217A67 (Epic Hero Badge, Elite Hero Fragment, 2x 1,000 Gas, 2x 1,000 Metal, 2x 1,000 Food, 2x 1,000 Wood, 2x 5-Minute Training Speedups, 2 Combat Manual I’s)
How to redeem gift redemption codes
To redeem gift redemption codes in State of Survival, go to your base and press your profile icon in the top left corner.
Select the settings tap in the bottom menu.
Click ‘Gift Redemption’.
Type in an active gift redemption code and press ‘Redeem’.
The reward you’ve just claimed will be sent to your mailbox.
To collect your reward from the mailbox, go to your base and press ‘Mail’ in the bottom right corner.
Find the mail that contains your gift redemption code rewards and press ‘Collect’.
You now have the rewards the typed in redemption code gives!
Check out the previous paragraph of this guide for active codes.
What are gift redemption codes
Gift redemption codes are special codes users can redeem in State of Survival to claim useful rewards, including biocaps, fragments, and resources.
The developers of State of Survival sometimes issue gift redemption codes in relation to new updates, events, and celebrations.
New codes are usually announced on State of Survival’s social media and discord.
State of Survival has also issued gift redemption codes for special collaborations with content creators.
Do note that new gift redemption codes are not always being issued when new content is added.
How to get more codes
The only way to get more codes in State of Survival is to wait for the developers to issue new codes.
Whenever a new code is issued, they are announced on either social media, advertising campaigns, or from creators creating sponsored content.
Be sure to check out State of Survival’s social media for new codes.
We will, however, also update this post continuously whenever we discover new codes from any of the sources listed above.
Therefore, we recommend coming back here once in a while to check out if there are any new codes for you to claim.
No more redemption chances remaining message
When trying to redeem a code, you might have been met with the message ‘No more redemption chances remaining message’.
If you face this message when trying to redeem a code, it means that it is active, but that it is intended for new players only.
If you’re a new player and you’ve already redeemed a code designed for new players only, you might not be able to claim it either.
All you can do is wait till a new code is issued that you can claim.
That’s all the codes we have for State of Survival.
Have any codes you don’t see listed in this post? Let us know in the comment section below.